Tecno Jumbo Toolbox (84 pcs)
Tecno Jumbo Toolbox has everything a child needs to build a world of trucks, excavators, cranes or whatever else comes to mind. Screws, bolts, wing nuts, wheels and perforated sheets, made of durable unbreakable plastic, can be assembled without special tools.
All a child needs is a pair of hands and a lot of imagination. When the game is over, everything fits into the handy toolbox. The box has a handle and a lid that can be used as a play base.
This construction toy stimulates coordination as well as logic and creativity, helping children understand the basic principles of mechanics while having fun.
- 24 two-dimensional threaded elements
- 14 three-dimensional threaded elements
- 46 screws, bolts and washers
- 1 storage box with handles
- 1 album with 5 examples
Recommended age: 3 to 8 years
About the brand
Smart toys that stimulate children's imagination and action.
Discover Quercetti products
Free shipping in Quebec and Ontario for orders over $75, or a flat fee of $10.
Orders prepared in 48 working hours, from Montreal.
→ Returns: 30 days for an item you are not satisfied with. See Returns policy for terms.
See our shipping policy for full details.
Buy online, pick up in store:
simple as 1-2-3!
Save on shipping costs and get your items quickly by picking up your purchase directly at the Boutique LeoLudo located in Ville Saint-Laurent.
- When completing your online order, select the option of In-Store Pickup instead of delivery.
- A confirmation email will be sent to notify you when your order is ready for pickup, usually within 2 business days.
- All you have to do is come to the store with your invoice (paper or email) or order number. Your order will be waiting for you!
If you need your purchase as soon as possible, do not hesitate to contact us as soon as the order is placed in order to know at what time it will be available in store.
A capté l`attention rapidement de mon petit fils. Il monte les structures avec son père avec une grande complicité.
Mon fils aime bien mais les plans sont difficiles à suivre
Notre petit fils a adoré