Book - Un amour de chiot
Celebrate life's pleasures with a charming little girl and her beloved puppy! No matter what the activity, her little dog is all about having fun. Luckily for him, the fun is boundless when there are fall leaves to chase and puddles to jump in!
This adorable cardboard book is sure to please dog lovers and young readers alike, as they follow the adventures of a puppy through the seasons.
- Author: Caroline Jayne Church
- All cardboard, 18 x 21 cm
- 16 pages
- In French
- Suggested age: 1 to 3
About the brand
For over 60 years, Scholastic has been introducing young people to the joys of reading and encouraging them to expand their knowledge and participate in the world around them.
Discover Scholastic products
Buy online, pick up in store:
simple as 1-2-3!
Save on shipping costs and get your items quickly by picking up your purchase directly at the Boutique LeoLudo located in Ville Saint-Laurent.
- When completing your online order, select the option of In-Store Pickup instead of delivery.
- A confirmation email will be sent to notify you when your order is ready for pickup, usually within 2 business days.
- All you have to do is come to the store with your invoice (paper or email) or order number. Your order will be waiting for you!
If you need your purchase as soon as possible, do not hesitate to contact us as soon as the order is placed in order to know at what time it will be available in store.