Double-sided deluxe table stand
The Melissa & Doug easel turns any room into an art studio!
Our double-sided, height-adjustable art easel for kids includes a dry-erase board, chalkboard, locking paper roll holder (fits 18 "or 12" wide paper roll), kid-safe paper cutter, four clips and a plastic tray to attach to each side of the deluxe easel.
Assembly is easy, so there's not much to wait for the next masterpiece! Children's easels are recommended for developing fine motor skills and a good pencil grip - great for beginning writers!
Use the chalkboard and whiteboard surfaces of our wooden easel as the perfect practice surface for a child's first letters and words. Paint, paint pots and brushes sold separately.
- Sturdy double-sided wooden table art easel that folds flat for storage
- Magnetic dry-erase board on one side, blackboard on the other
- Integrated wooden paper roll holder with paper guide and tear bar for 12" paper rolls
- Includes 50-foot roll of paper, dry erase marker, 5 pieces of colored chalk, eraser and 36 letter and number magnets
Recommended age: 3
About the brand
Committed to creating toys that inspire creative thinking and encourage children to see new possibilities, Melissa & Doug ignites the imaginations of children around the world.
This American manufacturer offers a wide range of toys that provide countless ways to play - play a role as a vet, cuddle with a plush toy roaring dinosaur or get creative with stamps and coloring books.
Melissa & Doug believe that the best toys are often simple concepts that encourage children to find their own way to play. With everything they create, they hope to encourage free play, creativity, imagination, learning and discovery!
Discover Melissa & Doug products
Buy online, pick up in store:
simple as 1-2-3!
Save on shipping costs and get your items quickly by picking up your purchase directly at the Boutique LeoLudo located in Ville Saint-Laurent.
- When completing your online order, select the option of In-Store Pickup instead of delivery.
- A confirmation email will be sent to notify you when your order is ready for pickup, usually within 2 business days.
- All you have to do is come to the store with your invoice (paper or email) or order number. Your order will be waiting for you!
If you need your purchase as soon as possible, do not hesitate to contact us as soon as the order is placed in order to know at what time it will be available in store.